About Me

My photo
I am 36, married for 12 years to Sarah & have 2 wonderful kids. Luke (11) & Amelia (5) I live in North Yorkshire, roughly half way between the Yorkshire Dales and the North York moors. I adore photography, weddings and portraits are my speciality but I also love fine art, landscape and architectural work. Away from photography I have 2 other jobs, I am an active memeber of my local (PTA) Parent teachers Association for my childrens school.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Return of the blog

Hi everyone,

As you can see i have a new logo designed by Claroset Graphics - Highly recommended!
It has been really busy behind the scenes here...a new car, computer, phone, sat nav, meeting clients, work, even my sons got his own laptop now!
I'm going to be adding weekly tips and tricks each Sunday - starting next weekend, if there is anything you want to ask, please feel free to post it here/facebook/twitter or even at www.mark-johnston-photography.co.uk

I have uploaded some new photos on my website & redesigned it.  Heres a sneek peek...go to the website to see more!
Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to have a look at HoneyBee Cards

Have a great week everyone - My inspirational quote is "Just do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment