About Me

My photo
I am 36, married for 12 years to Sarah & have 2 wonderful kids. Luke (11) & Amelia (5) I live in North Yorkshire, roughly half way between the Yorkshire Dales and the North York moors. I adore photography, weddings and portraits are my speciality but I also love fine art, landscape and architectural work. Away from photography I have 2 other jobs, I am an active memeber of my local (PTA) Parent teachers Association for my childrens school.

Sunday 17 July 2011

Looking back and foward!

Well, here we are with another week in front of us and another week just about finished...busy, busy, busy!
On a personal note, my children have made me really proud this week.  Both of them got really good school reports and Luke starred in his school play-it was a version of Mamma Mia called My Greek Wedding, i can't believe he can actually sing & dance, he's much better than his dad!  He's also leaving to go up to the Allertonshire Secondary school in September...God, i feel old! 
He's also going to Aerial Extreme on Monday then a disco on Thursday, Amelia's going to the same disco...they've a better social life than their parents LOL! 
Professionally speaking this is a busy week for me, i've got a wedding at Crathorne Hall on Friday with an amazing couple (Kirsty & John), which i can't wait for, it's a superb location with a multitude of photo opportunities!
A meet up with another client next Sunday to discuss their photos, portfolio to update, some nature/flower photos to be taken this week and perhaps a new website will be designed soon.
It's for these reasons that i won't be doing another tips & tricks update until i have finalised the website.

Thanks for reading and have a great week.

Regards

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment