About Me

My photo
I am 36, married for 12 years to Sarah & have 2 wonderful kids. Luke (11) & Amelia (5) I live in North Yorkshire, roughly half way between the Yorkshire Dales and the North York moors. I adore photography, weddings and portraits are my speciality but I also love fine art, landscape and architectural work. Away from photography I have 2 other jobs, I am an active memeber of my local (PTA) Parent teachers Association for my childrens school.

Sunday 17 April 2011

Interview with Makers and Shakers blog

Hi everyone,

Please see my interview on Makers and Shakers.  It might give you an insight into how I got started and what/who i'm inspired by.
A massive thanks to Sue Simpson who's motivation has re-invigorated by desire to make my business a success along with Makers and Shakers.
Thanks for looking

Mark

Quote of the week is - " Don't wait for an opportunity to start what your mind has already started. Just make it happen!"makersandshakers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment