About Me

My photo
I am 36, married for 12 years to Sarah & have 2 wonderful kids. Luke (11) & Amelia (5) I live in North Yorkshire, roughly half way between the Yorkshire Dales and the North York moors. I adore photography, weddings and portraits are my speciality but I also love fine art, landscape and architectural work. Away from photography I have 2 other jobs, I am an active memeber of my local (PTA) Parent teachers Association for my childrens school.

Monday 11 April 2011

The week ahead

It's easter holidays this week, i've got my part time job still to do, lots of photography related stuff, taking photos, editing photos, marketing, helping my father prepare to move house and another project is in the pipeline...keep tuned for updates.
I'm also going to start doing a weekly hints & tips column.

Have a great week to you all.

My inspirational comment of the day is... The difference between success & failure is determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment